UBC IEEE International Field Trip!
Every year we organize an international field trip immediately following the winter academic term. This international field trip provides a unique opportunity for 20 engineering students to visit some of the most advanced companies around the world. These visits help students to learn more about technology, creative design, professional engineering. While also fostering innovation and excellence in their future career. In addition, this trip enables students with an opportunity to build a network of international contacts in different industries and start to accumulate valuable resources.
Past 2016 GERMANY AND ITALY Trip Details and Application
The International Field Trip is a 10 day trip where you will get the opportunity multiple companies like BMW, STMicroelectronics, Rohde & Schwarz and more.
Purpose of the field trip
· Create opportunities for students to learn about what’s happening in industry internationally, and provide memorable experiences
· Foster industry and student connections
· Create research opportunities across borders
- In one of the previous international trips, two members on the trip secured Co-Op positions in Germany
- Time dedicated for exploring the city as a tourist
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 9TH, 2016
Dates: May 2nd - May 12th, 2016 (10 Days)
- ECE Undergrad Students: $1260
- Engineering Undergrad Students: $1410
- ECE Graduate Students: $1630
- Engineering Graduate Students: $1950
- SAFCO ENGINEERING
- ROHDE & SCHWARZ
- and more
- Technische Universitat Munchen
- Politecnico di Milano
- Total ECE Undergrad Students: 12
- Total ECE Graduate Students: 3
Unfortunately, there are only 14 seats available for this trip!! So sign up as soon as possible!!
SIGN UP FORM: http://goo.gl/forms/XFmHXRufGk