Please join us for this year’s Annual General Meeting and Gala! We have an exciting evening planned for our members and friends – a great venue, delicious food, an outstanding keynote speaker and the opportunity to network with your friends and colleagues!
Keynote Speaker: Dr. George Tyc – CTO, Urthecast
Topic: “Urthecast's Ultra HD Video Platform on the International Space Station"
Dr. George Tyc will speak about the technology and business behind Vancouver-based Urthecast's space-based ultra-high definition video system. This system is now on board the International Space Station and will shortly be available to 3rd party developers to create new applications in real-time Earth monitoring.
- Location: Hilton Vancouver Metrotown (Crystal Ballroom), 6083 McKay Ave, Burnaby, BC, Canada
- Date: Saturday, March 7th, 2015
- Time: 6:00pm – 9:30pm
- Tickets: $20 for student members
- Registration: https://meetings.vtools.ieee.org/m/31627
- Deadline: March 3rd 2015 @ 12pm.
Questions? Contact: Lee Vishloff (firstname.lastname@example.org)