Have you been to Germany? How about Italy? IEEE UBC has you covered!
IEEE UBC is hosting its annual International Field Trip to Munich and Milan!!
INTERNATIONAL FIELD TRIP?
The International Field Trip is a 10 day trip where you will get the opportunity multiple companies like BMW, STMicroelectronics, Rohde & Schwarz and more. You also get to visit the Technical University of Munich and Politechnico di Milano and learn about the exciting research happening in their labs.
- In one of the previous international trips, two members on the trip secured Co-Op positions in Germany
- Time dedicated for exploring the city as a tourist
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MARCH 9th, 2016
Dates: May 2nd - May 12th, 2016 (10 Days)
- ECE Undergrad Students: $1260
- Engineering Undergrad Students: $1410
- ECE Graduate Students: $1630
- Engineering Graduate Students: $1950
- SAFCO ENGINEERING
- ROHDE & SCHWARZ
- and more
- Technische Universitat Munchen
- Politecnico di Milano
- Total ECE Undergrad Students: 12
- Total ECE Graduate Students: 3
Unfortunately, there are only 14 seats available for this trip!! So sign up as soon as possible!!
SIGN UP FORM: http://goo.gl/forms/XFmHXRufGk